Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When I'll be Gone

In the shade of the trees,
your emotions will freeze,
time will not provide support,
it'll be hard to find comfort,
then, you'll be left alone,
When I'll be gone...

your eyes will shed out tears,
heart will look for repairs,
nights will pass like a boulder,
and you, will miss a shoulder,
When I'll be gone...

now, you might feel good,
but its completely misunderstood,
face's shine will go shimmer,
Even without a sound,
there will be a loud whisper,
When I'll be gone...

When the evening will pass by,
your heart will have loud cry,
then you'll realize,
you yourself have penalize,

To call back, I gave you a chance,
but you missed in a trance,
Now I've found my quest,
and I've a small request,
Please don't call me again,
because, I am really gone...

1 comment: